A music blog that drops kind bombs all over the internet



Saturday, January 2, 2010

Shake Weight Infomercial


Late night flipping between MTV's Jersey shore and Half Baked on Comedy Central, I stumbled across this infomercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVogg_0Hhus



It was then I realized that I should be rich and should have been charging girls for the quality arm workouts I provided them. Little did I know that I was stimulating arms, shoulders, and chest muscles with my "Dynamic Inertia", if anything I felt slightly guilty. Gone are those days. Now I feel as though I must offer my services to help tone the obesity problem we have in America. For a limited time offer i am selling the "Meat Shake" for $9.99. Shipping and handling is free and satisfaction is Guaranteed!!! Call me now to get those arms in shape. Also comes with a Pearl Necklace... free of charge!

"G"

No comments:

Post a Comment