A music blog that drops kind bombs all over the internet



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Big Boi n Andre



# Feel Me (Intro)
# Daddy Fat Sax
# Turns Me On feat. Sleepy Brown & Joi
# Follow Us feat. Vonnegutt
# Shutterbugg feat. Cutty
# General Patton
# Tangerine feat. T.I. & Khujo Goodie
# You Ain’t No DJ feat. Yelawolf
# Hustle Blood feat. Jamie Foxx
# Be Still feat. Janelle MonĂ¡e
# Fo Yo Sorrows feat. George Clinton, Too Short & Sam Chris
# Night Night feat. B.o.B & Joi
# Shine Blockas feat. Gucci Mane
# The Train Pt. 2 (Sir Lucious Left Foot Saves The Day) feat. Sam Chris
# Back Up Plan

Big Boi's next installment into the hip hop world The Son of Chico Dusty. I always respect Big Boi for his artistic view and style and simply just the fact that he's still out here doin in. I only wish Andre was doin the same on a more frequent basis. But I love Outkast no homo, one of the best duos of my life time and theres a track below where you can see why. And its good 2 see one of my guys (Yelawolf) made the cut for the album, shoutout to em for his work finally payin off

Big Boi-Lookin 4 Ya (Feat Andre 3000 & Sleepy Brown) (Produced By Boi-1da) by ccrouch

No comments:

Post a Comment