A music blog that drops kind bombs all over the internet



Friday, August 6, 2010

Dre Beatz

I'm NOT patiently waiting for Detox (dr. dre's next album that he has been working on for about 10 years).  I want it now but it doesnt even look close in sight.  Apparently he is also making an instrumental album called "planets".  Anyways here is a new one by Slim Thug that was produced by none other than Dre.  The beat is classic dre- laid back piano chill music, perfect for my mood right now.  Slim Thug isnt bad, not great tho.
Slim Thug (ft devin the dude)- I'm Back
On a similar note, I'll throw in one of my favorite dre tracks that ISNT on his last album, "2001".  Awesome beat and Dre really kills this verse, the message is similar to B.O.B's airplanes but its from Dre is its so much more gangsta.
Snoop&Dr.Dre- Imagine
+JOBeezY+

No comments:

Post a Comment