A music blog that drops kind bombs all over the internet



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gimpy Gilbert


The NBA season has yet to start but of course Good Ol' Gilbert Arenas has found a way to get in trouble.

Gilbert Arenas faked a knee injury so that a fellow teammate could get more playing time...
"I told [Young] I'd sacrifice playing tonight so he can get some time in because I know he's kind of frustrated .... so I told him I'll go and fake an injury or say something's wrong with me so you can start."

Although nowhere near his antics of bringing guns to the locker room, Arenas still got fined. Hibatchi even said...
"If I wouldn't made any comments, you guys wouldn't have known, right?" "Right. So, let's just say I blew it again."

In a world where snitches get stitches, Gilbert Arenas is suturing up his self-inflicted wounds.

Thank me later,
"G"

No comments:

Post a Comment