A music blog that drops kind bombs all over the internet



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Complete Good Ass Job Tracklist



1. "Hell of a Life" (feat. Lil Wayne) Kanye West, DJ Toomp
2. "Dark Fantasy" RZA
3. "Power" Kanye West, S1
4. "Chain Heavy" (feat. Jay-Z and Eminem) Kanye West
5. "Ghetto University" (feat. T.I.) Kanye West, DJ Toomp
6. "That's My Girl" (feat. Kid Cudi and Katy Perry) Kanye West, Jon Brion
7. "Runaway" Kanye West, Q-Tip
8. "Lost in the World" (feat. Rick Ross and Nicki Minaj) Kanye West, No I.D.
9. "Gorgeous (Ode to Kardashians)" (feat. Drake, Game and Ludacris) Kanye West
10. "Monster" Kanye West, DJ Premier
11. "Holding Me Back" (feat. Mos Def, Talib Kweli and Phonte of Little Brother) Kanye West, Madlib
12. "Devil in a New Dress" Pete Rock
13. "The Joy" (feat. Common and John Legend) Kanye West
14. "So Appauled" (feat. Drake and Jamie Foxx) Kanye West, No I.D.
15. "Blame Game" DJ Toomp
16. "Sweat on My Face" DJ Premier

Just these words make me think this may be on of the best albums of the decade... o Bullshit BOMBERSSSSSS September 14th is gonna be an amazing day. COP THIS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment