A music blog that drops kind bombs all over the internet



Thursday, July 15, 2010

Derrick Rose - The Future of the Chicago Bulls


When asked about the Bulls' future, here is what Derrick Rose (the most FEARLESS player in the NBA) had to say.

"It's there; I have a consistent 3-point shot now," Rose said Wednesday night. "You'll see. I just have so much confidence in my jump shot now. It's coming along so good. It's past even my expectations at this point."

Rose had this to say about the Bulls' new head coach, Tom Thibodeau.
"I'm happy for him," Rose said of Del Negro. "And I'm excited about what coach Thibodeau can do. He and I have been talking a lot. A lot."

"We've talked offense, defense, what we're going to do in certain situations. He's a cool guy. People say he's not a people person but you sit and talk to him and he'll talk for two hours. So that's not accurate."

"He's a workaholic. I sometimes leave the gym at 3 and come back at 11 at night to shoot and he's still in the office, going over film. He will come down, watch me work out and tell me things to work on. He's helping me a lot."

He also went on to say how the new signees Carlos Boozer, Kyle Korver, and possibly J.J. Reddick are "perfect for our style".

"We definitely needed players like them," Rose said. "They're guys who have won and fill needs for us. I've talked to Boozer a lot. And Korver and I played on the U.S. select team. He can really shoot it."

"They're guys who don't care about themselves. They're for the team. That's what we need."

And to cap it all off, here is why I absolutely love this dude. Here is what D Rose had to say about his future with the team.

"I'm in shape," Rose said. "But I don't think I'm a lock for the team. That's when things get taken away from you. I'm going to go play my regular way and hopefully make it."

The most humble team-player in the game. Gotta love that.

JUICE

No comments:

Post a Comment